In January 2017 Blastman joined the Airblast Group bringing a unique experience and product range to complement our existing extensive range of blasting, painting and inspection equipment.
Airblast now offers our customers a unique product offering - for the first time, our customers can procure a complete facility including the blasting and painting rooms, equipment and Blastman blasting robots all engineered in-house and supplied via our network of offices around the world.
Blastman Robotics Ltdd has over 30 years' experience in delivering unique innovative solutions and tailored applications, applying the very latest advanced technologies for road and rail transport, foundries, wind power and energy, diverse steel structures, aerospace and much more.
Some of the advantages of robotic blasting are:
• Constant surface quality
• Optimized nozzle and angle
• Desired cleanliness and roughness
• No human error
• Multiplied blasting capacity
• Φ16-19 mm nozzles
• High velocity
• Nozzle oscillating
• High precision
• Non-stop operation
• Engineered for harsh environment
• Hit resistant
• Continuous performance
• Customer-tailored applications
• Blasts complicated structures
• Reaches difficult areas
• All abrasives applicable
• Man-free blast room
• Airconditioned control room/cabin
• Protect suit, helmet and breathing system no longer needed